Iowa Wildlife Habitat Services has been an industry leader in selling Iowa Hunting Land for nearly 14 years!
And we plan on continuing our Iowa land selling tradition!
Keep an eye on us: we are always in the process of adding land and home listings and updating listing information. Give us a call or shoot us an email if you have land that you would like to sell. We are always eager to talk with Iowa landowners and we would love to be able to help you sell your property. We have buyers waiting!
Be sure to subscribe below to be the first to get our new listings!
Timber — Can You Say Superb Small Hunting Iowa Land? — Awesome buildings site too — NOW $42,000!
timber, cropland, creek — great area for GIANT whitetails! — $227,000
- Split option A: North 60 Acre portion $1782/Acre or $98,000 This one is FULL of pheasants!!!
- Split option B: South 55 Acre portion $4800/Acre or $264,000
- (Note: this portion includes all of the CRP income area which totals $7076/yr through 2024!
Wapello co, Iowa 50 Acres, M/L — 41 acres timber (approx) and 9 acres established and maintained vineyard with substructure. Just outside Ottumwa! Great business and hunting opportunity here! Build that dream home! JUST Wapello 50 acres of land for sale — Vineyard!$160,000!
New Listing! A must see!
Sportsman’s Dream property – Stocked Pond, Tillable, Timber — Superb trophy genetics on the whitetail! with active trophy management! Beautiful 3 bedroom log cabin ready for you to move in to! Morton style building! Orchard!
LOG CABIN HOME! Superior whitetail genetics! Stocked Pond! Timber! Income! River Frontage!
- Wapello Co. Iowa 16 Acres, M/L — All timber tract for sale with income from rental unit on property — $4800/yr! Put money in your pocket while you hunt on this great forest tract close to Ottumwa! Just $68,000 SOLD!
Wapello Co, Iowa — 70 AcresWapello Co, Iowa 46 Acres, M/L
- Buyer will split into 24 Note: 24 Acre portion is now Sale Pending!
- and/or 46 acre parcel! – This portion is still available and includes all land on the south side of the road (see aerial photo)
- SUPREME RIVER FRONTAGE WOODED BUILDING SITE ON HILL OVERLOOKING RIVER WITH GREAT ACCESS AND LOADS OF DEER TOO! IT WOULD BE VERY HARD TO FIND A NICER BUILDING SITE THAN THIS!!!
- M/L Timber…creek…unreal building sites on wooded hillside overlooking river! Power and water! Private river frontage and access! Two creeks! Pond! Income too! Not to mention many giant whitetails have come off this farm over the past several decades of same person ownership. This one has it all in one affordable package!
Washington County, Iowa
*Washingon Co. Iowa — 36 Acres, M/L solid timber (below)– Superb Iowa hunting land with tons of great thick habitat and a river corridor for those travelling bucks during the rut! — JUST $58,000!! SOLD!
Van Buren County, Iowa
The Don’t get any nicer than this! If you are looking for the ULTIMATE TURN-KEY TROPHY WHITETAIL FARM, LOOK NO FURTHER!
If you like big deer than you have found the property! This is a SPECTACULAR TRACT AND A TRUE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! Parcels like this RARELY come onto the market!
Wapello County, Iowa 140 Acres
Davis County Iowa 80 Acres
– Davis County Iowa 150 acres — Crop and Timber –
Brand New Listing!
Very nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with deck overlooking your very own private spring fed lake!
Priced at $497,000
Yes — you can have your cake and eat it too! This property has it all!
|Huge Bucks and Huge Bass are Here! Turkeys Too!|
Watch the Video Clip (below) showing some of the land and terrain on this great parcel! (depending on your connection speed you may have to wait a bit to let the video buffer)
Here is your chance to have it All!
Thisplace isn’t missing a thing. Very nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in very private setting surrounded by hundreds of acres of some of the finest whitetail hunting in the nation!
121 acres, m/l of mixed timber and meadows with a private spring fed lake and several small ponds.
Approximately 25 acres of CRP paying approximately $2500/yr through 2017
Private spring fed lake! The lake is spring fed and approximately 40 feet deep and is approximately 9 acres in size (according to the owner). Stocked with bass, catfish, crappie and bluegill.
Largemouth bass of 8 and 9 lb’s have been caught (the Iowa state record is just over 10 lb’s so there is a serious chance this pond could produce a state record largemouth!
Trophy Whitetail hunting: The owner isn’t a trophy hunter as such but bucks in the 170-200 inch range have been harvested and seen on this property!
The timber features extensive areas of white oak with some areas of cedar (great bedding cover). The white oak timber will gain significant value over the coming decades.
The owner has built several small ponds above the large main lake fingers to help filter any runoff (to keep the water in great shape)
The owner has built an extensive trail system throughout the property for easy access throughout with an atv or even a 4 x 4 truck.
Small ponds and a slough below the main lake with wood duck houses. Perfect places to shoot some early season ducks! (The main lake gets flights of geese stopping by and ducks too)
Contact Rich at 641-919-9026 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to see this beautiful property today!
Check out the price on this great piece! $211,325 for 107 acres or $1975 per acre
Here is a property that has been managed for the past 7 years to produce big bucks. And, it is really starting to show it’s stuff!
Check out these features:
Thick, gnarly cover — the kind of stuff bucks must have to survive. Ideal security cover!
Oak Ridges — HUGE bur oaks line the short, narrow, ridges that rise above wooded flats and drainages. Perfect ambush sites to catch cruising bucks during the rut!
Creek Drainages meander through this parcel providing travel corridors and water sources year-round
AWESOME food plots sites — 3 of them — to grow lush grains, clovers, turnips, etc., to really hold the local deer and pull in bucks from far-off during the rut and winter seasons!
Lots of natural, native, food sources on this property in the form of low-lying native browse, seasonally abundant acorns, and locust pods for winter deer attraction.
This property is surrounded by cover sources and large crop fields — The HOME BASE for a large portion of the deer in this area seems to be this property. They should feed in YOUR PLOTS before heading out to the large grain fields at dark to feed at night.
Power and water at the road!
35-40 minutes from Des Moines!
The owner reports LOTS of buck rutting action during daylight hours — I can see why after looking at this one — cover, cover, cover, excellent food sources, water and perfect little openings scattered about for chasing areas.
Want to see LOTS of BIG RUBS? Come look at this property! It’s obvious that lots of large caliber bucks spend a lot of time on this one!
Priced at $211,325 or just $1975/Acre!
Call rich at 641-919-9026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see this property today!
Brand New Listing!
Immediately Adjacent Wapello 30 Acre listing below (Would be a great package with that property!)
Priced at $20,000 (less than the cost of a new pickup! What do you think will be worth more in a few years?)
Click HERE for Aerial View (narrow angle)
Click HERE for Aerial View (wide Angle)
Contact Rich at 641-919-9026 for more info on this listing!
Priced at $178,000
Very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home overlooking a private 30 Acres of upland woods! Giant Oaks! A Creek! Tons of Wildlife!
What you see is what you get — a very comfortable 1648 square foot home with very low maintainance in a gorgous park-like setting!
Wildlife definitely abounds here — Great area for whitetails and turkey and top end-size here on the bucks is as good as anywhere in the state. This property should hunt large because the timber is connected to a much bigger block and is in the heart of a major creek travel corridor — year-round water source!
Click HERE to see larger Aerial View!
Click HERE for Pictures!
Here is just some of what this property offers:
Low maintainance vinyl-sided 3 bedroom, 2 bath home!
On cement slab — no basement to leak!
Very nice deck!
LP stove/heater combined with baseboard electric heat
Large garage and storage shed
Brand New Septic! (these cost typically $10,000 or so for a home this size)
Call Rich at 641-919-9026 for your private showing of this great property today!
Sold in just 12 Days!
Brand New Listing!
34 Acres, Lucas County — near Williamson
Price at just $265,000!
Here is one of those GET-IT-BEFORE-IT’S GONE properties! Whitetails, Turkeys and even Pheasants Here!
Your own private 7-Acre LAKE!!! POSTCARD SETTING!!
Built in 1974 (manufactured home)
Features hardwood flooring (real, not laminate flooring) and ceramic tile (in kitchen)
3 bedroom and 1 full bath
Approximately 1250 sq ft of living space, not including porch or additional enclosed storage room/area of approx. 580 sq feet
Central Air with electric baseboard heating (individual baseboards in different rooms can be temperature adjusted to personal taste)
This property also has a seperate garage area and Mortan-style tin building for storage options galore
Native Prairie is here too!:
The owner has worked HARD to re-establish native prairie habitat in the form of native oak/savanna type ecosystem. This is a RARE ecosystem in the midwest anymore and the benefits are incredible wildlife attractiveness to this habitat and a large diverse array of plants and animals using the system — many types of butterflies and bird species utilize this native habitat that is all but lost and big bucks love bedding in this thick prairie habitat. Oak savanna makes a superb chasing area just before the rut’s peak too! The owner also established a nice trail system around the property for ease of access.
Here is an incredible property for the $$$! You can’t duplicate this property for the asking price and the setting is as beautfiul as you might imagine! Envision yourself in this comfortable 3 bedroom family home, sipping a choice beverage, in the 3-season screened porch, as the sun drops down over the tree tops, leaving waves of brilliant orangish-red streaks in it’s wake — as a sleek doe and a couple of fawns slip across the backyard, down toward the lake for a sunset sip drink. That sort of thing happens pretty much daily here — the view is as good as it gets and native Iowa wildlife are very abundant (deer and turkey are thick — pheasants are here too). And who said 34 acres is not enough to shoot a big buck in Iowa? I’m betting that a guy who hunts this one every year will get a crack at something wearing impressive headgear. The owner has seen and/or had reports of bucks in the 190 range here. How is the fishing, you ask? GIANT crappie — many crappie in the 13-16 inch range have been and are regualarly taken — with some crappie up to 17 inches ( yes, you heard me right — 17 inches!) Huge bluegill and big bass are common here as well. It is a fisherman’s dream lake!
Give me a call at 641-919-9026 or email email@example.com to set up a time to see this wonderful property before it is gone!
Sold! New Listing! solid timber (Appanoose County, Iowa) Sold! Brand New Listing!
Warren County 35 Acres for Sale – 20 minutes from Des Moines!
Here is that once-in-a-lifetime chance to purchase a farm adjoining a huge wildlife refuge (these properties are needle-in-a-haystack finds and are rarely available!) This property — though not large — should hunt huge, as bucks from the adjoining refuge march through care-free during the rut! Priced at $148,000 Click Here for Aerial of Farm! Click Here For Aerial of Farm (showing adjoining refuge)! Pictures of Farm — Click Here! Check it out:
- Smaller farm packing a MAJOR punch! – 35 acres with all the right ingredients!
- Priced at $148,000: an affordable piece and a unique opportunity to own the RIGHT small farm.
- Tucked into some of the best whitetail habitat around and adjoining a 770-acre (that’s right – 770 acre!) wildlife refuge, this property carries the benefits of a MUCH, MUCH larger tract.
- The old saying of ‘Location, Location, Location’… really rings true on this one.Rare barely begins to describe the opportunity to own a property conjoining a wildlife refuge in Iowa, let alone one that is less than 20 miles from Des Moines.How often does one get a guarantee of who their neighbor will be, let alone a neighbor that doesn’t allow any bucks to be shot?
- Warren County land is very competitive and sought after with its proximity to the Des Moines metro, and the added bonus of great recreational potential is icing on the cake.
- Top-notch whitetail genetics, this property will surprise year-end and year-out with an array of antler traits.
- Newly established interior food plot – textbook ambush location along an already heavily traveled corridor.
- Woodland pond provides a year-round water source to wildlife as well as a fantastic pinch point to catch cruising bucks funneling out of the refuge.
- Quality wood producer:One of the most productive walnut sites I’ve seen: a unique scenario created along a spillway for Lake Ahquabi: bottom benches and fertile soils growing tall and clean trees.
- A large 100-acre crop field outlines the west boundary – the first destination food source for deer coming out of the refuge.Huge winter attractant and a consistent bachelor pad for bucks in the summer!
- Lake Ahquabi and surrounding areas provide a wide array of recreational opportunities outside of whitetail hunting…
- o A no-wake, 115 acre lake with a beach
- o The Hooper WMA down the road adds another 418 acres of quality public hunting.
- o State park offers modern camping facilities, shelters, etc., and all just right around the corner!
- To complement the whitetails, this property maintains a very healthy turkey population, and the large Ag field is a popular destination for waterfowl coming off the lake.
- Minimal taxes ($220/yr.) as the majority of the property is enrolled in the Forest Reserve program
- Give Derek a call today at 515-554-0032 to schedule a showing of this one-of-a-kind piece!
Lake Ahquabi links of possible interest: http://www.iowadnr.gov/Destinations/StateParksRecAreas/IowasStateParks/ParkDetails.aspx?ParkID=610149&idAdminBoundary=188 http://www.iowadnr.gov/Fishing/WheretoFish/LakesPondsReservoirs/LakeDetailCode=AHQ91s.aspx?lake
67 Acres, m/l Monroe county (just south of Blakesburg)
Check out this NEW Listing!
40 Acres M/L, Davis (Near Blakesburg)
Quality Whitetail parcel available for a limited time!
Brand New Listing!
208 Acres, Wapello County (12 miles from Ottumwa)
Get this one before it is gone!
510 Acres, Jefferson and Van Buren Counties, Iowa (Just 7 miles from Fairfield!)
Here is your chance to own your own spectacular whitetail/turkey paradise!
Spectacular Trophy Parcel Now For Sale!
314.5 Acres, m/l Van Buren county, Iowa
Check Out This Awesome Log Cabin!!
A True Top-Notch Trophy Parcel!
198 Acres, m/l Wapello county, Iowa(approx 12 miles SE of Ottumwa)
Check this one out! (An Awesome Trophy Buck Farm!)
#200 Acres Monroe County (Near Albia)
Great Investment Farm!
*94 acres M/L Davis and Appanoose Counties, Iowa
# 95 Acres M/L Jefferson county, Iowa (7 miles S. of Fairfield)
40 Acres, Davis Co. Iowa (NW of Bloomfield)
Brand New Listing!
45 Acres, M/L (Van Buren County)
Brand New Listing!
182 Acres, m/l Henry County, Iowa (approx 7 miles from Mt. Pleasant)
Brand New Listing!
110 Acres, m/l Wapello County, Iowa(approx 12 miles SE of Ottumwa)
*47 Acre Wetland, Wapello Co, Iowa
This Davis Co, 60 Acre Property needs to go Now!! So….
Check out this Great whitetail and turkey parcel!!
*60 Acres, Davis county, Iowa (about 12-14 miles sw of Bloomfield)
#80 Acres, Lee Co., Iowa (near West Point and Fort Madison!)
Timber, some tillable, creeks, end-of-road-seclusion!
Superb Trophy Whitetail Parcel!
# * Check out this Listing!
97 Acres, Decatur County (5 miles south of Leon)
Brand New Listing!
386 Acres near Birmingham, Iowa
Timber, Tillable, CRP and Trophy Whitetails!
Brand New Listing
80 Acre, Van Buren County, Iowa
Brand New Listing!
170 Acres, Davis Co. (Ottumwa Area)
Brand New Listing!
55 Acres M/L Wapello County, Iowa Adjacent 145 ACRE REFUGE (near Ottumwa)
Can You Say INCREDIBLE WATERFOWL PARCEL!!!
#76 Acres Des Moines county, Iowa(Just 4 miles north of Burlington!)
200 Acres, Davis Co. Iowa. (10 miles south of Bloomfield)
This is a superb farm with income and great trophy buck potential!